The Bahama Mamma
1/4 oz coffee liqueur or Kahlua
1/2 oz Meyers dark rum
1/2 oz coconut liqueur or coconut rum
1/4 oz Bacardi 151 rum
juice of 1/2 lemon
4 oz pineapple juice
strawberry, pineapple and cherry for garnish
* Pour everything except the 151 (and the garnish, silly) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
* Shake it up, baby!
* Strain into a tall glass filled with cracked ice.
* Splash the 151 over the top and yell, “Oh Mamma!”
* Garnish with a strawberry, pineapple and cherry on a sword and a paper umbrella.
1 oz. Kahlua
1 oz. Brandy
1 oz vodka
half & half
Pour the Kahlua, Brandy and Vodka into a shaker of ice.
Shake it all up real nice.
Pour it into a highball glass filled with ice.
Top it off with the half and half, stir, and garnish with a pineapple slice.
I found this one on SheKnows.com, so it must be good…
2 oz. Vodka
3 oz. tomato juice
1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
4 dime-sized slices of fresh ginger
8-10 fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 oz. soy sauce
Dash of Sriracha sauce (Thai spicy sauce) or your favorite hot sauce
Dash of salt and pepper
1. Muddle cilantro and ginger
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Shake over ice and strain into martini glass rimmed with equal parts coarse salt, black pepper and chili powder
4. Garnish with Asian pickled cucumber.